Author Topic: How To Join Tacky ~  (Read 1145 times)

MrsFlynn

• Forum Goddess
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Townie
  • Come to the dark side... We've got cookies 🍪🍪 ☕
How To Join Tacky ~
« on: November 20, 2020, 03:13:08 PM »
Membership is by invitation only.

When creating a new account new members will either need to be personally invited and directly added, invited by any current member via an invite key or can request an invite key by emailing us.

If you'd like to request membership, you can email us at:

contactus-at-jadekitten.net. -- put it all together in an email format, with the subject line of Requesting Membership. :) Let us know your email address and a username and we'll add you directly.

----

Current members have access to generate invitation keys and share them. You can learn how to create an invite key via this post. -- Sorry, guests cannot see this post.

Members can access the feature by clicking on the word Invite in the Home Menu, under your avatar on the forum homepage.

In case anyone has any issues with logging into or accessing the forum, please use the email above.

I do not like the idea of having an open forum as it results in a lot of spam. Admin Approval is okay, but wasn't sitting well with me either.

I really enjoy having a small friendly forum. It's one of the reasons why I've struggled with the idea of opening it up to invite others to join.

Thank you for understanding. 🤗