Author Topic: Haddie ~ Residential (30x30)  (Read 446 times)

MrsFlynn

• Forum Goddess
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate Townie
  • Come to the dark side... We've got cookies 🍪🍪 ☕
Haddie ~ Residential (30x30)
« on: May 26, 2023, 03:46:20 PM »
Front:

-----
* Name: Haddie
* Bds/Ba: 3Bds/3Ba
* Price On Lot: §27,922. ~ UnFurnished
* Price On Lot: §59,678. ~ Furnished (Some Basics)
* Lot size: 30x30
* Unique Things: 1-1/2 story cabin style home with C shaped deck; partially covered. Fenced yard and green house.
----
* Patch Version: 1.67 - will work with patch 1.69.
----
Includes items from:
Furnishings - Seasons, Generations, Ambitions
CC Included - List Below
=-= * =-= ~ = -= * =-=
Created By: MrsFlynn ~ Mar - May 2023

Photos: (Click image to see larger view)

✦ – TOU: Feel free to change the lot and use as desired. -- Photos taken with light mod installed.

Click Here for information on the shared files and comments on uploads.

⬇️ – Direct Download Link:
Haddie.zip

Description:

This house comes from one of my attempts at hosting a "shell" build, here (MrsFlynn's ~ Teeny Shell Build #5) in the style of I shared a building instead of trying to give dimensions. Player could then use the build to recreate their own house or community lot with it.

I really liked how the house turned out, but wasn't feeling the inspiration for furnishing/decorating it, so I put it on the back burner for a bit. Inspiration struck and I ran with it. I have added various cute paintings, some I hadn't seen before and some favorites. I love to garden, so I added a greenhouse and little gardening plots. There's various quality produce in the greenhouse. Some produce from the Sims 3 store in .package format, which is included. In the veggie chest on the porch you'll find various produce in various quality. There's a few "seeds" in the veggie chest in the green house as well, some of bad quality. I wanted to keep those to test with cause I don't get many bad "seeds" like that very often. There are trees in the green house as well, as when I planted the produce and trees, it was the beginning of fall and wanted them to be protected during Fall and Winter.

Here's the list:
Titanic Toy Machine, Veggie Chest, Bistro Table, Chair and Umbrella, Humble Harvest Stands, Tomfoolery Toy box, Bohemian Fruits and Nuts, Grandpa's Tractor, Greenhouse Window, ITF Soil Rug, Kelvin Fridge, Cloned Uni Dresser and walker.

Note: If you have these store items already installed via .Sims3pack files, you don't need to install the .package files. It seems the .Sims3Pack files may overwrite the .package files.

----

Installation:

The lot is in .package format, and need to be placed in the Sims 3 Library folder.
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library

The lot can be found in the Show Empty Houses tab in the in-game library.

The Custom Content is in .package format as well and needs to be copied to the mods\package folder.
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder
 ✽ Depending on how you have your mods folder setup.